Sunday, September 15, 2013

La Madeleine in Reston



My 2years old started preschool. Yay!
But it's only 70min each in first week... So I decided to go La Madeleine to have quite breakfast by myself. I don't need to think about kids at all. so I can pick whatever I want! That's great...





I ordered cappuccino. That was foamy and  tasty.


And Crepe Romanoff. I can't imagine from the name of menu but online menu says 
"Topped with fresh strawberries, our signature brandy sour cream sauce and cinnamon".
 It was so delicious!



inside restaurant. Most of restaurant (or Should I say Cafe?) are same. It looks like a restaurant in ski area for me. Cozy and warm.


these bread are free to eat. This is great idea if you have kids. Sometimes kids can't wait because the want eat NOW! 
so just grab a couple slice of bread and butter or jam, you and kids can have a happy meal.


right now, they are campaigning "No Kid Hungry". If you donate $5, they give you this coupon.


When I looked inside, I was surprised! It well worth more than $5.
you can have something every month until 1/31/14!
like...
October- free petite Salade
November- Free a cup of soupe and free mini
December- a free specialty coffee and free pastry
January- Free jar of tomato basil soupe


All you have to do is... don't loose this coupon and bring it.


So It was about 30min breakfast but without kids, I have a great time all myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment