Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Glory Days in Reston

Glory Days is not a fancy restaurant. It's not for good food but we go pretty often and I'll tell you why...

1.It's very close to my house. We will be at table 15min after we decided to go.
2. Inside is pretty loud. It's super great to bring noisy kids!



Inside, there are TVs everywhere so Daddy can watch football while kids enjoy cartoons.
And this is called "Macho Nacho"($6.99) and this is my favorite. This is half portion but great for 4 people.


This is new! and I think it's seasonal. "Chicago styles Hotdogs" 2 for $9.59.
Daddy said this was delicious!


This is my favorite. I order every time.
"Crispy Shrimp Tacos"$8.99
You can pick either Grilled chicken, Grilled fish or Crispy shrimp and also pick side too.


This is kids pasta.$3.99 Great price!


inside of restaurant. you can always find neighbors.



Oh Don't forget to buy giftcard at Costco. They sell $100 glory days giftcard for $79.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment