Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Hair cut at Hair Story in Fairfax

My hair is typical asian hair.  Black, thick, heavy...

12years ago, I really needed to get hair cut, so I decided to go somewhere in Tysons mall.
I looked 3 salons. 1. cheep, 2. mediam and 3 a little expensive.
I picked 2. Hair cut is about $50.
I showed my pic and told her to do just like this. It's not difficult, just a semi long hair. But I had worst experience at there in my life. I cried when I got home...


Anyway,

I have to find salon since I don't go my Country so often and my friend told me this salon.

This salon, "Hair Story", right next to H-mart in Fairfax. My stylist is Chris. this salon is Korean owned. she is busy. you should call a couple days before you wanna go.

I usually get shampoo, cut and blow. It takes about  30min to finish!
And it just $30 plus tips.



I'm not so crazy about hair, I usually tell her how long I want to have and she cut whatever she thinks it's good for me. And I'm happy every time!

Hair Story
10700 Fairfax Blvd
Fairfax, va 22030
703-591-0311

They Open from 9:30-7:30 everyday(I think).





No comments:

Post a Comment